Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't receive notifications from my iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have versa 2 and for last month I am having to restart my iPhone 3 times a day for my versa to receive messages emails or any notifications. Have checked settings redone them logged out account and back in still not receiving properly. Why is this 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Julie361-  Hi, Sometimes the watch gets into Sleep or Do not disturb. Check by going to Quick Settings and disable the icons if enabled.

Pull down once on the watch face as if to see notifications and again and click on the 2 white bars.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Checked all that not had issue till did iOS13 update last month could it be again that Fitbit not working with updates 

Best Answer

Hi there, @Julie361. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from.

Since you've already exhausted all troubleshooting steps we could've provided here in the forums, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just resolved this issue with mine, I hope this helps you too, although mine is an Android. 

1. Open your app and go to your Today page. 

2. Click your profile pic in the top left. 

3. Click on your device. 

4. Under "General" click Notifications. 

5. Check your call, text, calendar, and email settings to make sure they're correct. 

6. Click App Notifications and make sure everything is checked that you are supposed to get notifications for. 

This fixed it for me after HOURS of turning my phone off and on, deleting my Fitbit app and redownloading it multiple times, and restarting my Fitbit repeatedly, all in various orders. 

Hope that helps ♡♡

Jenn

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks I’ll give that another go. Tbh I’m just thinking of going to Apple Watch now. 

Best Answer