Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't receive text messages from my iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New Versa 2 not giving me any notifications on texts. Calls come in. Other notifications come in. Texts do not. I’ve spent three days trying to do this. Am I missing something?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23
Hi i sold my fitbit . But with the latest update i started to get notifications for calls but still nothing for messages .
Regards,

Vesela
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, we're sorry to hear you go. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything else we may do for you in the near future.

Have a good day!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

After about a year of my Versa 2 not receiving text messages,  I decided today to check this message board again, after about 6 month hiatus, to see if any changes were made.  I followed all the instructions and still no text message  notifications to my Fitbit. This is very disappointing as this was a feature that was one of the reasons I upgraded to the Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got off the phone with Fitbit support and tried everything they asked and finally did a factory reset and still no text notifications I bought this watch rap for this feature 

Best Answer
0 Votes