Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't respond to anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 is dead. Went to bed fully charged in the morning it was dead. Won't charge. I have tried to do a reset and nothing happens. I have cleaned the watch and cradle. I have tried using a different plug and tried charging from a computer source. The watch is only 8 months old.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Harleygirl72  - the good news is it's under warranty so take it back to where your bought it for a new one as they are not repairable.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_ I hope it is that easy. I bought it at Sam's Club. They have a 90 day return policy for electronics but I'm hoping because of the warranty they will at least exchange it.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Harleygirl72. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team before posting here and they've already assisted you with this matter. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further follow up.

Have a good day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer