Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't show the correct time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit versa 2 will not change time and it is messed up, i have tried everything nothing is working.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @BronteAll. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

Note that the time on your Fitbit Versa 2 may be wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings. If the time on your Versa 2 is still incorrect after syncing, I recommend changing your time zone to a complete different one, sync your watch, put the correct time and sync again. To change the time make sure you are following the instructions provided in the help article How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @BronteAll. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

Note that the time on your Fitbit Versa 2 may be wrong after you travel to a different time zone or when clocks change for Daylight Savings. If the time on your Versa 2 is still incorrect after syncing, I recommend changing your time zone to a complete different one, sync your watch, put the correct time and sync again. To change the time make sure you are following the instructions provided in the help article How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes