Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't show the correct time

Every couple weeks the time goes off by about 3 hours. Have synced but it will not correct for several days, then all of a sudden it does. How do i correct manually? Mobile device is samsung tab 2 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Gerritygirl - if you use more than one device, check that they are on the correct time.

Normally when the watch syncs it takes the time from the device.

To set it manually in the Fitbit App, App settings you can turn off automatic time zone and set it to another time zone and sync and then set it back to the correct one and sync. Then turn on automatic time zone again.

For more see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Gerritygirl. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 won't keep the correct time. I understand where your concern is coming from, we're here to help you! 

As @Guy_ has mentioned, the time will be wrong if your Versa 2 hasn't synced recently as your Fitbit device uses the time of the device you're syncing with. If you haven't done so yet, please follow his suggestion. 

If that doesn't work, please try the following steps in the order listed:

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Fitbit device.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Versa 2 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes