Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't stay connected to my phone's Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2 keeps disconnecting from Bluetooth.  I have an IPhone and it's been doing it about 2 weeks now.  I just don't understand why this keeps happening.

I have:

Rebooted my phone

Rebooted the Bluetooth on my phone 

Restarted Versa again each time

Today - Bluetooth is not even finding the Versa to even try to connect and pair.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @BrinaBree. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here. If you have any questions or inquiries regarding the outcome of your post, please feel free to contact our team back. 

Have a good day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lots of iPhone users running 15.3/15.3.1 were having various BT connectivity issues. iOS 15.4 (just released) has fixed most of these probs. Have you installed it? My Versa wouldn’t sync after I updated my iPhone. Did forget device but then couldn’t re-pair. Logged into Fitbit acct via browser, put Versa on charging cable, paired successfully & no probs since 🤞  

Best Answer
0 Votes