Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won’t swipe from click face & turning itself on & off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

An issue that I’m having is on top of not being able to swipe from the clock face Home Screen  is that it won’t even display the home screen sometimes.  When I go to look at the time it is just a black screen, and pressing the left button sometimes doesn’t turn it on either.   Then a few minutes later it will work again.  I’m not sure  what can be done as I have tried turning it off, and doing factory resets.  It also randomly vibrates on my wrist for no reason? Pleas help as I would miss not having it! 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Tigni - it sounds like the watch may have a fault but to make sure.

If you can wake the display and pull down on the watch face once, then again and tap on the 2 white bars to get to Quick Settings and turn on Always On.

Then see if the screen goes off at any point when it's not showing your chosen clock face. If should remain on [except at night in Sleep mode].

You could try changing the clock face you are using if you reinstalled it after the factory reset as that may be causing an issue.

When you turn off the Always On mode make sure to turn off Sleep and turn on Wrist wake.

If you can't get to Quick Settings, in the Fitbit App turn on Quick view and sync, the watch should display when you look at it or push the button.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, started 3 days ago when it dropped in the middle of a workout and went black screen, then the logo shows up and it goes back to the clock face but it's also going little intermittent vibrates for no reason. I've tried everything, including a full factory reset and nothing has helped.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, unfortunately the steps above have not helped it and it persists

Best Answer
0 Votes