Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't swipe

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden my Versa 2 will not let me swipe in any direction. I can't tap to get it to respond either. Have reset it numerous times and changed the clock faces as well. Sometimes it will work after the clock face is changed, but not always, and it always goes back to not working.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

How do I forward this thread to tech support?

Best Answer

I think only the moderators have the ability to forward threads to support. 

Best Answer
Sent from my GalaxyMine temporarily worked but has stopped swiping again. Less than 4 months old . 
Best Answer
Hey, I can't recall what happened as I just noticed for some reason it stopped calculating my heart rate and my sleep. I tried resetting the watch itself.

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada’s largest network.
Best Answer
It certainly seemed as if fitbit knew there was a software issue potentially. But didn't say exactly what it was.

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada’s largest network.
Best Answer

Ok.. that makes sense. So anyone that has an issue better call support, open a ticket & get on the record in case their fitbit ends up fried. Ask for & keep track of your ticket #, date, time, & rep’s name. 
I also forgot that they just recalled over 1M Ionic fitbits due to potential burn hazard so I’m sure they’re carefully tracking any/all potential safety issues on ALL devices! 

Best Answer

MODERATORS.......can someone please forward this thread to tech support? Thank you!!

Best Answer