Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync anymore and heart rate sensor stoped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since yesterday my Versa 2 won't sync anymore and heart rate sensor stoped working. And seems that battery won't stay full very long. 2 hours ago was battery 99% and now allready 69%. It happened after shower. This is secend time that this has happened. Last watch I had was also Versa 2. Same thing but not that bad. I got replacement for my last watch but the battery didn't last even 24 hours. Had to charge every day. But I really like the watch, so I bought another one. But this might be my last 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Weird. I have had almost the same thing happen with my Versa 2 in the last couple of days. This morning the clock was wrong-around 5 hours behind. It took a reset and 3-4 syncs with my iPhone to get it to correct. All of this began just a day after the Black Friday discounts stopped. 

Best Answer

Mine hasn't synced in 9 days. I dumped alot of pics and apps, to clear storage. Nothing. 

Best Answer

This is my 2nd Versa 2. Won't sync and won't receive texts or calls. My old, old fitbit worked better than this one does. This is only 2 years old. My other Versa stopped working, (went totally black), after swimming even though it's supposed to be waterproof. 

Best Answer
  • Update: I don't know what happened. But my watch started working normally. Heart rate sensor is working again. Can sync again, and even battery seems to hold again. Very weird. 
Best Answer

I was thinking about this and realized that most of the trouble started after the last iOS update (17.1.2). I went into the Fitbit app settings and found that a lot of the settings were on that I had previously turned off, particularly the “background app refresh”. I turned that off, along with any others that I didn’t think I wanted, and my Fitbit has held its charge for a couple of days now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the info!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Merku , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your messages. I'm glad that the Versa 2 is working again .

Hi everybody! Thank you for your messages and efforts. 

For those having issues with the message, please have a look at this: *iPhone users—see Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones
*Android users—see Why are notifications delayed or missing?

For the syncing issues I recommend you to please read this Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

For the issue with the heart rate please press and hold the button for 10 seconds until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, and then release the button.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes