Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync to my P30 Lite

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My new versa 2 just arrived and I discovered it is not compatible with my phone. Will my activities be logged if I link it to my ipad? (I of course don't have my ipad with my 247).

Or else will Fitbit refund me as I've only just opened the box! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @AbbieHiggy, welcome to the Community Forums. @SunsetRunner Thanks for your input! 

If your P30 Lite and iPad meet the requirements to operate properly with the Fitbit app, you can use both or one of them. To check that information, click here.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the following devices often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly:

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite 
  • Xiaomi Mi 6 
  • Huawei P20 Lite 
  • See these additional instructions for help resolving any issues using the Fitbit app on this device.

As regards to the refund inquiry, see What's Fitbit's return and warranty policy?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Sorry to hear that, @AbbieHiggy - you can try setting it up on your iPad, as long as the iOS is updated to the latest version. To check for a refund, contact the retailer who sold the Versa 2 to you or try contacting Fitbit support

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @AbbieHiggy, welcome to the Community Forums. @SunsetRunner Thanks for your input! 

If your P30 Lite and iPad meet the requirements to operate properly with the Fitbit app, you can use both or one of them. To check that information, click here.

Despite meeting the above requirements, the following devices often exhibit compatibility issues that cause our products and services to not operate properly:

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite 
  • Xiaomi Mi 6 
  • Huawei P20 Lite 
  • See these additional instructions for help resolving any issues using the Fitbit app on this device.

As regards to the refund inquiry, see What's Fitbit's return and warranty policy?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer