Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync to my iPhone 12

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 will not connect to my iPhone 12. Is this a none issue and if so will it be fixed soon?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @LouiseK68, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 isn't syncing to your iPhone 12, I understand where your concern is coming from. I'll be glad to help you. 

If you haven't done so yet, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided here: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Please know Fitbit products are compatible with most devices that have the following operating systems: Apple iOS 12.2 or higher, Android OS 7.0 or higher, and Windows 10 version 1607.0 or higher. For the latest list of devices that support the Fitbit app for Android, see Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements.

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi there @LouiseK68, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 isn't syncing to your iPhone 12, I understand where your concern is coming from. I'll be glad to help you. 

If you haven't done so yet, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided here: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Please know Fitbit products are compatible with most devices that have the following operating systems: Apple iOS 12.2 or higher, Android OS 7.0 or higher, and Windows 10 version 1607.0 or higher. For the latest list of devices that support the Fitbit app for Android, see Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Please keep in mind that when a device is not supported and does not meet the require OS we cannot guarantee its functionality with the Fitbit app. It might work at a certain time and then it can stop working out of nowhere after an update. This is because the app is not optimized to that device and any change could impact the performance. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements.

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure that after you set up your new phone to turn off Bluetooth on your old phone. Then try to sync on your new phone. 

Best Answer

Thank you. Read the above response from the moderator clicked all the links, read all the information, searched some more, then found your response. 
Fixed my connection issue to my iPhone 12 in two seconds. 

Thank you sooooo much ! 

Best Answer

I’m having this problem but I don’t have access to my old phone. I’m about ready to give up on Fitbit. It shouldn’t be this difficult. I’m very frustrated. 😤

Best Answer

Have you tried deleting your Fitbit and reinstalling on your iPhone 12?  Just trying to help you as I feel your frustration!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.  Same as NessieC...I went through all the steps.  Then found your comments and fixed it quickly.  I was starting to think I needed to get an Apple Watch.

Best Answer
It does seem as if Fitbit could give us this simple instruction. Glad it helped!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I know exactly how you feel. I’ve gone through the troubleshooting several times and every morning the same problem. It’s fine on the app on my iPad but every time I try to sync on my phone no joy. This happens every time I get a new phone. Think it’s time to go over to the Apple Watch so at least I’ll know for sure they’re compatible and won’t waste days of my life feeling frustrated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Like you I don’t have access to my old phone,getting fed up with it all now.

Best Answer
0 Votes