Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync to my phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have deleted my versa2 and added it back I'm and it's not syncing at all

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Foreveryoursej0 

This will happen if you don’t first unpair your Fitbit from your Mobile Devices Bluetooth. We can set up your Versa 2 as as new device. 

Setting up your Versa 2 as a new device will not make you lose any data as your data is held on the Fitbit Servers. You will however lose all data that occurred after your last successful sync. 

To set your Versa 2 up again as a new device please follow these steps closely: 

1. Remove the Versa 2 from the Bluetooth settings. (Tap forget device if on iOS or unpair if on Android) If your Versa 2 is not showing on your Bluetooth at all proceed to step 2
  2. Turn off other nearby Bluetooth connections.
  3. Check if the Fitbit App is updated
  4. Log out of the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  5. Restart your Versa 2: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm
  6. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  7. Select the Versa 2 and follow the onscreen instructions. When asked if you want to replace the Versa 2 say yes. 

😃 I hope this provides you with an answer and gets you back up and running. Please come back and let me know how it goes. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Foreveryoursej0 

This will happen if you don’t first unpair your Fitbit from your Mobile Devices Bluetooth. We can set up your Versa 2 as as new device. 

Setting up your Versa 2 as a new device will not make you lose any data as your data is held on the Fitbit Servers. You will however lose all data that occurred after your last successful sync. 

To set your Versa 2 up again as a new device please follow these steps closely: 

1. Remove the Versa 2 from the Bluetooth settings. (Tap forget device if on iOS or unpair if on Android) If your Versa 2 is not showing on your Bluetooth at all proceed to step 2
  2. Turn off other nearby Bluetooth connections.
  3. Check if the Fitbit App is updated
  4. Log out of the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  5. Restart your Versa 2: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm
  6. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  7. Select the Versa 2 and follow the onscreen instructions. When asked if you want to replace the Versa 2 say yes. 

😃 I hope this provides you with an answer and gets you back up and running. Please come back and let me know how it goes. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Foreveryoursej0. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. @SunsetRunner Thank you so much for your help!

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes