Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync with my iPhone 15

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just recently purchased an iPhone 15 after always having Android phones.

The Versa2 constantly loses the connection to the iPhone 15.

I've forced quit the app, forced quit the Versa.  Uninstalled and re-installed the app on the iPhone.

Made sure background refresh is on in the iPhone.

Nothing seems to stick.

What can I do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @fhahnel. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is still not syncing properly to your iPhone 15. I will do my best to help you with this!

As a first approach, please note that 
when switching phones, it's important to make sure that you remove your Fitbit device from your old phone's Bluetooth settings to avoid any interference with the new phone. With that being said, please try the following steps in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa 2 from your old phone's Bluetooth and also from the new phone.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your new phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Versa 2 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes