Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't sync with my iPhone or iPad

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 isn’t syncing with my iPhone and I pad

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Mprisco113. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As a friendly reminder, please note that you can use both, your iPhone and iPad. However, as @Guy_ has mentioned, if you're using both mobile devices to sync your Versa 2, is very important to turn off the Bluetooth on one device when you want to sync with the other.

Bear in mind that your Versa 2 can only talk to one device at a time. It can be trusted on many devices, phones, tablets, and so on, but because of the limitations of Bluetooth, it will only be able to talk to one at a time.

The data from your Versa 2 is sent to the Fitbit cloud. After the data has been processed it will be put into your Fitbit account. Now your Fitbit account has access to and will display the data. Opening the app on a second device/phone/tablet will have access to the same data and a sync is not needed if a sync recently occurred through a different device.

For more information, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? and/or How do Fitbit devices sync their data? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Mprisco113 - this might help Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Also it maybe necessary to turn off the other device, iPhone or iPad, to get it to sync, then restart the watch and device to clear any existing issue. How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Mprisco113. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As a friendly reminder, please note that you can use both, your iPhone and iPad. However, as @Guy_ has mentioned, if you're using both mobile devices to sync your Versa 2, is very important to turn off the Bluetooth on one device when you want to sync with the other.

Bear in mind that your Versa 2 can only talk to one device at a time. It can be trusted on many devices, phones, tablets, and so on, but because of the limitations of Bluetooth, it will only be able to talk to one at a time.

The data from your Versa 2 is sent to the Fitbit cloud. After the data has been processed it will be put into your Fitbit account. Now your Fitbit account has access to and will display the data. Opening the app on a second device/phone/tablet will have access to the same data and a sync is not needed if a sync recently occurred through a different device.

For more information, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? and/or How do Fitbit devices sync their data? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes