Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't track my sleep data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I expect this has been covered I've had a browse round but I've tried a few things and I'm still not getting anywhere .... last week I brought the luxe , after 3/4 days of wearing it and giving it time I wasnt getting a sleep score or stress score......anyway I wasnt keen on the shape so i went out and got the versa 2 as i had a versa watch 3 yrs ago , I'm now on day 3 and all i keep getting on sleep is couldnt get a reading due to inconsistent heart rate but it tracks it fine all day , i moved the watches underwrist as maybe i though my tattoo could be interfering as it was half on my tattoo but today I wake up and same message , all graphs are there with data but same message , also have yet to get a stress score , both these features didnt work on luxe and now versa , I'm wondering if I made a mistake in choosing a fitbit product,  did anyone manage to solve these issues , thought maybe you need a few days but I'd followed the advice I've seen online I wear it all day,  I've changed its position,  I go to bed about 10.30 -11pm wake up at 7ish done a few thousand steps etc but still nothing,  I've rebooted the app and restarted the device still same 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Missymoo84. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the inconvenience with your Versa 2 before reaching out. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

Since you just got the Versa 2, give the RHR a few days to settle down. It does some calculations, looking at heart rate throughout the day and while you are sleeping, so it might just not have enough data to give a reasonable value yet.

Nevertheless, keep in mind that you must see sleep stages in order to see your sleep score information. Please swipe left on the Sleep Score graph, here you can see information about your weekly sleep average and sleep duration. To get more detailed information, see What's sleep score in the Fitbit app?

In addition to that, I recommend taking a look at this help article What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Missymoo84. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the inconvenience with your Versa 2 before reaching out. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

Since you just got the Versa 2, give the RHR a few days to settle down. It does some calculations, looking at heart rate throughout the day and while you are sleeping, so it might just not have enough data to give a reasonable value yet.

Nevertheless, keep in mind that you must see sleep stages in order to see your sleep score information. Please swipe left on the Sleep Score graph, here you can see information about your weekly sleep average and sleep duration. To get more detailed information, see What's sleep score in the Fitbit app?

In addition to that, I recommend taking a look at this help article What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer