Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't track my sleep times accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 does not track my sleep properly. It consistently starts tracking about 3 hours after I go to sleep. Example: I go to sleep at 10:30, it starts tracking at 1:30 am.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @EaglesGrove. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with your Versa 2.

As a first approached, I'd recommend to sync your Versa 2 to the app after waking up. This will help to make sure that all your data is sync properly. 

Also, note that your time asleep is calculated by subtracting your time spent awake and restless from your overall tracked sleep time. For example, if you slept 8 hours but woke up 2 times for 15 minutes each, your time asleep would be 7 hr 30 min.

To learn more about your time asleep in sleep stages, see What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?

You must see sleep stages to see a sleep score. If you see sleep stages but don’t see a sleep score:

• Note that it may take a few minutes for your sleep score to appear.
  • Update the Fitbit app to the latest version. For instructions, see How do I use the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand the awake calculations on my Fitbit, but Example: I go to sleep at 10:30, it starts tracking my sleep starting at 1:30 am.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. It's been happening ever since we changed over to daylight savings time.

Last night I went to bed at 9:30. It didn't start tracking until 11:30.

Best Answer
0 Votes