Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't turn on or charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was working out (running) yesterday wearing my Fitbit Versa 2 as usual putting it on the Run mode. After my 2 laps, it didn't vibrate - there was no display. It was not a battery issue as I had full charged it the same day. But once again I put it on charging considering that might turn it on, but still there is no display to be seen, screen has gone completely black. 

This is my 2nd fitbit (after Charge 3) which has gone bad for display. What can be done here, pls suggest. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there, @Mani.G. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 2. 

I've seen you reached out to our Support Team after posting here and they're now helping you with this issue. Please stay tuned to your inbox for updates on your case. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi Fitbit ,

Am also facing the same issue , I have charged my Fitbit versa with Full battery in sometime i not observed it turned on showing black screen i thought charging down very fast but after some time screen turned on with error 0% Battery and turning off , i have kept for charge more than 5hours but still its turning on 0% Battery showing on every one hour even it is in charging case . i have tried reset and factory reset but still unable to turn it on , Please suggest me .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Mallikharjun. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your watch prior to posting here. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

It sounds more like a battery issue to me. So, if you haven't done so yet, please see Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, the response to my email helped me. Thankyou!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mani.G Awesome! I'm glad to hear that your issue is solved now. 🙂

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer

Charging case and the cable is in good condition , watch pin points i cleaned up with white petrol were it used in cleaning the chips/electronic gadgets , and also i tried with changing the charging adapter , all the ways not given me any result .  

still on same issue , please help .

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mallikharjun Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and already trying to troubleshoot the issue with your watch. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer