Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't turn on or charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 seems to have gone blank on me.Battery is at 18% .Is not working no matter what I try,ie charging.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @eileen-. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is still not turning on or charging. I will do my best to help you with this!

As a first approach, please note that sometimes a Fitbit doesn’t seem to be charging when actually the issue is that it has become unresponsive (this can happen if the battery has been allowed to discharge completely). I'd recommend putting it on to charge on a charging wire and outlet known to be working.  Leave it on the charger for a good two hours, even if it doesn’t seem to be charging.  

When it has had two hours, try restarting your Versa 2. I would recommend trying this maybe twice in a row if a first try doesn’t work.

Lastly, please make sure that your Versa 2 is up-to-date

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @eileen-. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is still not turning on or charging. I will do my best to help you with this!

As a first approach, please note that sometimes a Fitbit doesn’t seem to be charging when actually the issue is that it has become unresponsive (this can happen if the battery has been allowed to discharge completely). I'd recommend putting it on to charge on a charging wire and outlet known to be working.  Leave it on the charger for a good two hours, even if it doesn’t seem to be charging.  

When it has had two hours, try restarting your Versa 2. I would recommend trying this maybe twice in a row if a first try doesn’t work.

Lastly, please make sure that your Versa 2 is up-to-date

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I did try everything versa 2 does not respond to anything

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Diedericksmgc. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

To better assist you, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

Best Answer
Thanks for your email,my Versa 2 is working perfectly again with the help
from your side.

Regards
Daleen Diedericks
Diedericksmgc
Best Answer