Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't turn on or take a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, my Versa 2 turned off few days ago and now it is not showing any signs of life. I cannot charge it or turn it on, looks like tracker is completely dead. I went through all troubleshooting that I could find on this website and my watch did not react to any of it so I decided to contact customer support and I wrote an email but I noticed that reply might take very long and after waiting for few days I tried calling customer support but every time I call and wait for 10-15 minutes in queue I got disconnected before anyone answers, when I open chat it takes more than an hour to connect, I cancelled it few times after I got tired of waiting and now I am getting error and cannot open the chat, maybe there is a time frame when customer support will work normally again so I could call and discuss this situation? I understand the current situation and in no way I am rushing anything but I would really like to continue using my watch so was wondering when to expect any response. Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Jacobhh, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

Regarding the screen and charging issues that your Versa 2 experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via phone. I'm glad to hear that a solution was provided and you are back on track with a replacement unit.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often and please stay safe.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Faced the same issue. Emailed for help but very slow in responding. Proposed solution is still not working. Disappointing. Very disappointing.

Best Answer

Is it possible for the FitBit moderator to post the resolution?

Best Answer