Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 vibrated and the screen went black. Now I can't get it back on. I have held in the button for 10 seconds and longer and the screen won't come back on. The app said it last synced about an hour ago. I tried to change the clock face on the app but it's saying the device cannot be located. I've only had it about 6 weeks! Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I had the same issue a few days ok. Still not back up 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same.  Had mine since Christmas 2020.  Usually battery is at about 85% in the morning, this morning it was dead.  Put it in the charger and it woke up and recharged, and I synced it.  That was at 9:30 am.  At about 3 pm I noticed it was dead again.  Now it has been sitting in the charger for awhile and no response.  Holding the button for 10+ seconds does nothing.  The only change to my device was installing the Sp02 Signature face by Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi there, @VLH201018. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. Since you've exhausted all possible troubleshooting steps we could've offered here in the forums, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hello, @MadaOb1 and @JBerkowitz. Thanks for the details provided in your posts. I've seen you both have reached out to our Support Team after posting here and they've already helped you with this matter. If you have any further questions regarding the outcome of your support case, feel free to update it so our team can continue assisting you.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes