Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't update the time when traveling

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Time does not reset when changing time zones energy though it syncs everything else. Reset is random and May happen days later. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Salmonloaf. Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As you have mentioned, your Fitbit device may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit device uses the time of the device you're syncing with. To make sure your watch has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

If you changed time zones and the time on your Fitbit device is still incorrect after syncing, make sure the time zone setting is correct. For more information, see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

If none of the above works for your, I recommend changing your time zone to a completely different one, sync your device, put the correct time and sync again. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Salmonloaf. Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2.

As you have mentioned, your Fitbit device may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit device uses the time of the device you're syncing with. To make sure your watch has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

If you changed time zones and the time on your Fitbit device is still incorrect after syncing, make sure the time zone setting is correct. For more information, see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

If none of the above works for your, I recommend changing your time zone to a completely different one, sync your device, put the correct time and sync again. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes