Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 wristband won't fit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic of 3 years or so died, so I replaced it with a Versa 2. It included 2 wristbands, one of which is impossible to put on the Fitbit. I ordered another and it won't fit either. The website for help is a joke, "start a chat" results in a "you are in line" message that stays open for hours without any help. 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Get with customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi @stevewatts, sorry to hear you have an issue with attaching your wristband to the tracker. The ones provided with your tracker should definitely work. The older Versa bands also work with Versa 2.

You might have done already but just in case have you tried looking at below article?

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2084/?l=en_US&p=versa_2&fs=Search&pn=1

Just click on Versa to select your tracker type, it explains on pictures how to attach the wristband.

It can be a bit fiddly sometimes with finding the gap to insert the pin into but once done, the rest should be simple.

Let us know if it worked for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a tough time getting my bands on at first too. If you hold them at an angle (if the tracker is lying flat on the clock face, hold them at about a 45 degree approach angle) they are a bit easier to get on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also find the classic bands hard to put back in. I made a video showing how to change the bands. I'll link it here in case it helps you: https://youtu.be/VthDWcufCbg

(The 45 degree angle helps as mentioned by the above poster, also you really have to push it in hard, like almost to the point you think you're going to break the band!)

Follow along as I show you how to do a Fitbit Versa 2 band change. This includes how to remove Fitbit Versa 2 band and how to replace Fitbit Versa 2 band. These instructions also work for the original Fitbit Versa as well as the Fitbit Versa Lite Edition. Where to buy = ...
Best Answer
0 Votes