Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 Controls won't stay connected to my phone's Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My iPhone SE keeps loosing the pairing (connection) with the Versa 3 Controls, but keeps the pairing the Versa 3. Does anyone know how to keep this a permanent pairing or connection?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @ekhawks. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

Please note that Versa 3 Controls might be listed as “Not Connected” in the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone. When you receive a phone call, the controls automatically reconnect. This feature requires more frequent charging. For more information, see How do I take on-wrist phone calls with my Fitbit smartwatch? 

See you around.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you. I’ll keep this in mind when I get calls. Good to know there is nothing additional I need to do…

-Eric

Best Answer

@ekhawks You're welcome! 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ekhawks with my Android, like @MarreFitbit points out my controls never show as connected, but as a trusted device will connect when needed. this is the same for a trusted bluetooth headphone that connects when it is turned on.

Best Answer