Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3. I can't customise my clock faces.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't customise the clock faces on my Versa 3.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SarahO789 - there are 2 ways to change clock faces

• On the watch lightly press on the face and it will bring up the Clocks app [ or swipe the watch face left and tap on Clocks]
  • In the Fitbit App, Gallery tile you can load or change which is the active clock face

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. I recently had to replace my versa2  that broke. Picked up another versa2 and went through all the setup. This included an update on the fitbit app. Now none of the Clock faces can be customized and or settings page reached. Page is blank. I called fitbit service and they have no idea. I am supposed to take a video and send them so that it can be escalated. I tried everything on my end too, including deleting the app and reinstalling... deleting data and cookies etc. nothing worked. My daughter has the exact set up as me, and her app and watch are fine. very frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also experiencing the same problem with my Versa 3. I can't change the color of my current clock face. When I want to change it, I end up on a blank page. (Also no sleep stages, useless heartrate sensor when exercising). 

Definitely my last Fitbit!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes