Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 alarms won't go off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Alarms on my Versa 3 stopped working after the time change for Daylight Savings last weekend. I can program it for a certain time but it just doesn’t go off.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Would love some help.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Mullyj19 We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

If you haven't done so yet, please try removing the Bluetooth connection between your phone and your Fitbit device:

*On your phone, tap Settings Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
*Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone. Tap Pair to approve the request.

Sync your Versa 3 automatically when you open the Fitbit app or manually by tapping your profile picture > your device tile > Sync Now.

If the issue persists, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I can’t set the alarm on my versa 3 - it reverts back to the current time as my alarm time the next day. 

Best Answer

Hi there, @bufsher @Mullyj19. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with the silent alarms on your Versa 3. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Please try removing the alarm and then adding it once again. You can find instructions on how to remove alarms by clicking here. Basically what you want to do is: 

1. Sync your Fitbit to your account.
  2. Restart your Versa 3. 
  3. Remove the alarm.
  4. Sync your Fitbit.
  5. Add the alarm.
  6. Since once more.

Then they should start working. Please give it a try and let me know how it goes, I'll be glad to continue assisting you. 

Also, keep in mind that If you're using Smart Wake, that would explain why the alarm is going off before the schedule time. Smart Wake attempts to find the best time to wake you starting 30 minutes before the alarm time you set. It avoids waking you during deep sleep so you're more likely to wake up feeling refreshed. If Smart Wake can’t find the best time to wake you, your alarm alerts you at the set time. For more information, see How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
The versa 3 is not user friendly. Had it about 8 weeks now and struggle to get any functions to work other than tell the time - it’s a very expensive watch. It never syncs without manually having to do it
I previously had a basic versa which worked well and thought the 3 would be a better version.
I would like a refund as it’s too complicated to operate not at all user friendly

Jayne mulcaster

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

@Mullyj19 We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

If you haven't done so yet, please try removing the Bluetooth connection between your phone and your Fitbit device:

*On your phone, tap Settings Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
*Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone. Tap Pair to approve the request.

Sync your Versa 3 automatically when you open the Fitbit app or manually by tapping your profile picture > your device tile > Sync Now.

If the issue persists, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

See you around. 

Best Answer

This has been going on for years also with versa 2 now with versa 3 Fitbit refuses to fix this glitch I have no understanding why .It’s been happening to me for years now since I bought Versa 2 The day after time change the alarm just doesn’t go off really bugs me they have never fixed it.The fix’s here don’t work it happens again like clock work.Total BS.

Best Answer
0 Votes