Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 band won't stay on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 3 band keeps falling off.  The selling feature is to switch out the bands for different color  bands, but now the latch won't keep the band in place.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Lydia_R - if the original band doesn't stay latched and an alternate one neither ther may be a problem with the watch itself.

If this is a new watch may be you can get a refund. Fitbit have a 45 day refund policy or possibly authorised dealers too, some stores provide 14 to 30 day refunds.

Otherwise for an older watch make sure that both areas are cleaned properly and inverse the bands and see if the failing side is the same, this would indicate a watch fault and if under warranty it can be replaced.

You don't have to wear the watch upside down while trying this, just buckle it the other way.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Lydia_R. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, it's sad to hear that your Versa 3 bands are not latching. We'll be glad to help you with this. 

Have you tried what @Guy_ has suggested? To properly attach a band, press it into the end of the watch until you hear a click and it snaps into place. The band with the loops and peg attaches to the top of the watch. For step-by-step instructions, review the user manual for Versa 3 pag.15-16.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning.  

Yes, I tried what @guy  suggested.  I've had the watch for almost 2 years, and the clips to lock the bands in place aren't functioning properly.  Therefore, no matter what bands I use, the clips release the bands.   

Best Answer
0 Votes