Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 bands have broken

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I paid £200 for the Versa 3 in October 2020 and since then the strap has broke off about 3 or 4 times now and cannot attach it back on.  I am very disappointed and i will not be buying another fitbit watch.  Disappointed i have spent a lot of money on something that keeps on breaking.  I am not happy. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Sarahp85. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you with this matter. If you still need help or have any questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My original silicone strap of VERSA 3 broke at the hinge. Bought a metallic magnetic strap from 3rd party. It also broke at the hinge. I want my money back. VERSA 3 is a horrible watch, you can't even wear it. I will be posting negative reviews of VERSA 3 everywhere...

Best Answer