Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 battery and sleep issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

From one day to another the battery is reduced from 4 to five days to half a day and it also stopped tracking my sleep. I have read the relevant articles and made sure that gps tracking, display settings and all other advice is done. I have also updated the watch to the latest update. I’m syncing to my iPhone 12

What should i do? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Wefa - such a sudden change like that generally indicates a watch fault, such as water accumulation. If it gets hot while charging stop immediately.

You can try restarting the watch, press and hold the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start. Changing the clock face may make a slight difference.

If it's under warranty get it replaced. You can always chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support. They may take you through a factory reset, in which case go to the Gallery tile and make a note of the names of any Clocks or Apps you use (for later reinstallation).

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
Thank you for your reply, but I have already tried these things. I am in contact with Support.

Sendt fra Outlook<>
Best Answer