Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 battery is draining quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my new versa 3 Saturday from pre order ! I was so excited.. 

within 24 hours the battery had died! I had debated replacing my versa2 with the 3 or an iwatch and went with the Fitbit because if the great battery life! 
last night I charged it ,put it in to go to bed and it was already on 58% by the morning .

then I realise that I’m being asked do I want to end a walk! Maybe gps had been running all night ? I have put walk excercise as a shortcut maybe the  button got accidentally started in the night ? Now I need to figure out how to remove walk from the shortcut so this doesn’t happen again ! 
hooefully these are things i find how to manage to increase the battery life, so far a bit disappointed ☹️ 

is any one else struggling with battery life

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
67 REPLIES 67

Same thing happening with me. I have purchased Versa 3 in July 2021. Now the battery is draining very fast. I have to charge it twice in a day. Can I replace the battery?

Best Answer

Hi @bijay928 - unfortunately it is most likely a watch fault, possibly due to water damage.

To check, use a magnifying glass, you may be able to see condensation in the sensor windows and if it gets hot while charging stop immediately, as it is dangerous, and confirms the problem.

Batteries cannot be replaced and if it has suffered damage is unlikely to help anyway.

If you have a 2 or more year warranty it can be replaced free, if you are replacing it don't go for the more expensive recent Fitbits, as they won't have all the features found on your watch and possibly not even your current clock face.

You also have the option to consider other brands with longer battery life and more features too.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi Dak2 I have had the versa 3 now for 3 years and the battery is absolutely shocking lasting about 2-3 days. 

I love the watch , I have had other version of Fitbit over the years zip and the charge 2 in comparisons  to those the battery is worse . 

Not really sure what the solution is , but i try to charge mine very night when i get shower 

Best Answer

Hi there, @Ctilley91 and welcome on board, @bijay928@Guy_ Thanks for your help.

@bijay928 Thanks for joining this thread and letting me know about your Versa 3. I noticed you've got in touch with our Support team and because they have access to all your details, my best advice is to keep an open communication with them.

@Ctilley91 I'm sorry this is happening with your Versa 3, and appreciate your efforts. Given this situation, I've requested a case on your behalf so you can receive further assistance. You'll receive an email shortly with more information, keep an eye on your inbox.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That was NOT the question she asked.  Very disappointed you didn’t carefully read her concern.

Best Answer

Welcome on board, @Npiper.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your feedback. To help you out, may I know if you have the same issue with your Versa 3? If you haven't done so, please make sure you're charging your watch with an original charging cable and follow the tips described in this help article to maximize the battery life.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have used the same charger it came with.  I’ve done all the tips and tricks.  Half the time it doesn’t connect properly to charge.  When it does it still drains and I have nothing extra set up on it. There’s a reason Versa 3 is no longer being sold. It’s junk. 

Best Answer
You are exactly right and the versa 4 is no better

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes