Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 battery is draining quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, had this problem before on Versa 2 and took up a reduced cost upgrade to the Versa 3. It’s probably about two years old ( maybe slightly less or more) all the settings have remained the same but it’s now using a complete charge in a day, screen time has been reduced from 15sec to 10 but that’s not made a difference. All other settings have remained the same, the drop in battery life has just started in the last few weeks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @DominicI. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3 and your efforts in order to solve the issue. 

Are you using Snore Detection? If so, please note that the Snore Detection feature does impact your device’s battery, so we recommend charging your device to at least 40% before going to bed. For more information, see How can I use my Fitbit device to detect snoring and noise levels while I sleep? 

Additionally, please see Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is turned on but has always been on and has always been fine. This change in battery life is something that has started recently.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have same issue with Versa 2. Only way that I found to fix the problem was to start from scratch and re install software again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @DominicI  - when the battery life suddenly falls it generally indicates a fault with the watch, like moisture inside, however there are a couple of other things to check first in addition to other options.

Turn off the phone's Bluetooth to see if that helps and only turn it on for a manual sync and then turn it off. You will not get notifications during this test.

It may help to restart the watch in case something odd has happened.

Changing the clock face may also help.

Do each of those in turn to help isolate the cause.

If it gets hot when, stop immediately and further indicates an internal fault.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes