Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 blank screen when I swipe down

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to be able to scroll down from my clock face to view my activity without having to go to my "today" icon. Now, I get a blank screen. Why and how can this be fixed? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Tica75 - as a first step sync and do a full Shutdown from the watch Settings menu. Wait at least 10 seconds before placing on the charger to restart it and charge it, Also a logout of the Fitbit App and a restart of the phone may help. Failing that running the "+ Setup a Device" as a replacement may help.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Tica75. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3. 

As @Guy_ has suggested, please restart your Versa 3 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you!! I shut down and it worked 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay!! I t worked with a full shutdown. Thanks

Best Answer