Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 continually disconnecting from phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Both my son and I have a versa 3 and for the past week or so both have been disconnecting at least once a day from our android phones. 

Mine had been working so well for ages since this kept happening last year it's so disappointing as I currently rely on my watch to notice of calls or to call for help whilst injured. 

Mine has been happening since the last samsung update but my son's has been like this a while longer.

The only way to reconnect it is to turn the fit bit on and off again which is annoying and doesn't help with receiving calls when you don't even realise it's disconnected. 

Anyone else having this issue currently? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @KN78 - this can be an issue with versions of the new V4 Fitbit App initially released September 2023, but only installed when you updated it manually or automatically.

This may help temporarily Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So it's a common issue? Is fitbit doing anything to fix it?

None of the fixes work except turning the fitbit itsself off and on. 

It's happening at least once a day for both of us which is unacceptable really.

Mine was doing the same thing last year before an update happened that fixed it  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KN78 - there are new Fitbit App versions and sometimes phone versions that may help, assuming that the appropriate configurations are correct and cached errors have been eliminated.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I am having issues with my watch not connecting to my phone since the last update 

Best Answer
0 Votes