Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 doesn't have the wallet tile

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • Versa 3 does not have the Fitbit wallet tile in the profile. No way to add payment cards

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi, @Miahtipu , have you checked to confirm that you are in a country where Fitbit pay is available?  The full list of countries and banks is here .  If you are in a country that supports Fitbit Pay but the wallet tile is not available to you, please check that your location is correctly set (in the app tap on person photo/icon top left, then tap name on the account screen and then “personal” to find your location.  Tap on it to change, then sync.  After making a location change in the app you may need to log out of the app and log in again and check to make sure the location is correct.)

Also please note that Versa 3 does not support Google Wallet in any country, only Fitbit Pay.

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi 
Thank you for your suggestions. My location was set to United Kingdom correctly. It still does not show the Fitbit pay app. 
Do you have any other suggestions?

Many thanks 

Tipu Miah
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Miahtipu , did you buy your Fitbit in the UK or originally have it in a different country?  It is worth checking in the web based platform what country it thinks it is in, as sometimes the web location differs from the app location (i.e. the web location doesn’t update when the app does.  To check this, while you are logged into these Community Forums click on “Dashboard” at the top right of every page and then click on the gear icon, choose “settings” and scroll down to check country.

If everywhere it is def correct the only other suggestion I can think of is to delete the app and re-download it.  You won’t lose any data doing this, but do make sure you know your Fitbit account email and password!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Julia_G I checked on the web based platform and it states that I am in the UK, I deleted the app and reinstated it again but still no luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Miahtipu , I am afraid that I am out of ideas at this point, but I’m tagging my colleague @LZeeW who knows just about everything Fitbit.  If anyone can solve it, she can!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you 

Many thanks 

Tipu Miah
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Miahtipu.  I'm not sure I can live up to @Julia_G's expectations.  My (very, very, very large) US bank doesn't participate in Fitbit Pay.  I don't have any personal experience.  I want to cover all bases.  Do you live on the Isle of Man or one of the Channel Islands?  There are location issues with other Fitbit features for residents of the Crown Dependencies.  Before you put any more effort into this, is your bank on the Fitbit Pay Bank list?   There are very few UK banks on the list.  There are also many complaints about the lack of UK banks.  My only suggestion is to contact Support. 

@Julia_G   Thank you for the tremendous vote of confidence!  Sorry that I can't give a magic answer.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW thank you for trying!  And thank you for the info about Crown Dependencies - I did not know that.

The solution won’t be that the bank is not supported - the wallet app should be there even if an individual user’s bank is not supported and no card is ever added - in fact in countries where there are any supported banks it is impossible to remove the Wallet App even if you want to! (Though you can remove it from your shortcuts…)

@Miahtipu at this stage I would suggest trying a factory reset (on Versa 3 go to settings app, find “About Versa” and choose “Factory Reset”.  That’s pretty drastic as it will erase all user data and you will need to re-set it up entirely.  It used to be advised only doing this when instructed by Customer Support, but I see now that it is frequently suggested and mentioned in the Versa 3 user manual.  You could also get in touch with Customer Support on Contact.fitbit.com but I am guessing at this stage a factory reset will be what they advise.

If you do find the solution, please post it here as it may help another user.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Miahtipu I would contact support first. My observation is that due to possible issues, factory reset was recommended as a last resort even by Fitbit support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes