Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 doesn't receive notifications since app update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 3 has not been receiving notifications since the July 22 app update. I was hoping that the firmware update last night would fix the issue, but it didn't.

I have tried EVERY fix that I can find and nothing has worked.

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

My versa 3 is doing the same. So frustrating!

Best Answer

If you look in the forums this bug in the Fitbit app is affecting many people.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Me too it's so frustrating and fitbit are no help 😫 

Best Answer

Me too. Fitbit where is your help?

Best Answer

I am also having the same problem. How do you fix it?

Best Answer
No idea!!! I have tried every so-called fix I can find.
Best Answer

You can't fix the bug in the app if it started after it was last updated and was working prior to that.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

So frustrating !! 🤬

Best Answer

Mir geht es genauso, erhalte weder Nachrichten noch Anrufe auf meiner Versa3

Best Answer
0 Votes

This needs fixing & solving soon. 

We paid for a watch that let's us know when receive notifications along with the other features. 

There was an update yesterday i was like YAY they fixed it. But it was for the tracker functions only. Just turned my watch off just incase it might have helped. And yet there's no notifications coming through.

It's getting frustrating. 😑 😒 

Best Answer

I have the same problem, customer service dont help 💔

Best Answer

Has anybody out there received any help from customer service about this notification problem problem?  Does the notification work for any Fitbit customer?  Is there a fix that anybody knows of?

Best Answer
What?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue I can get phone calls I can be talking on my phone and my watch is still ringing that the person is calling but no text messages or any notifications it is so frustrating

Best Answer

Mee too! I'm not receiving calls or text. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same thing happening to me. I get a notification for the call but it doesn't stop when I answer. It keeps buzzing until I manually turn it off. No other notifications are working.

Best Answer

Me too, it is so annoying... I am very disappointed with this watch. Really was hoping the new update would of fixed the no notifications and the long ringing after I have answered my phone 

Best Answer

Finally I'm receiving notifications 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did it just start working or did you do something to get it to work? If so what was it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes