Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 exercise more no longer working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just started experiencing a similar issue to other users with the Versa 3: the exercise app simply won't start. I select, it loads for a bit with the exercise icon, and then it simply goes back to the home screen.

I worked fine yesterday - no updates, etc nothing changed. All other apps currently working.

I have restarted the device and the problem persists, and I have the original clockface (ie never changed), however, I tried to change it so something else and then back to the factory normal. All of these did not fix the issue.

Any other options ? The watch is barely a year old and has been working great otherwise. Any chance at an update, or potentially another exercise app that could be used ?

Thanks

Joey

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @jomercier88  - this does happen if the operating system gets corrupted and the only way to fix it is a factory reset but before you do that sync the watch to get all the data off it and 

It is a good idea to make a note of the names of any clocks or apps and any special watch or app settings you use before the reset.

There are always risks of total failure during a factory reset which can be done from the watch Settings, About Versa 3 menu.

Once you click the factory reset option don't touch the watch for 5 minutes and just wait for it to start up as it was when you got it and then in the app "Set up a Device" and replace.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes