Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 freezes during my workouts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Day 3 experience of Versa 3   

While on a jog, the exercise mode start button appeared. I started the mode and 5 mins into running, it freeze. I tried press and hold the left button and swipe all 4 directions but it remained on freeze screen.

I have been participating in a fitness challenge and lost 45 mins of activity due to this ☹️

How do I fix these challenges while on the go?

PS: It started working once I connected to a charger but I dont take the charger and power bank while running.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @JUBINJCT, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 3 is freezing during your workouts, I understand where your concern is coming from and how you must be feeling. Thanks for the details shared in your post and for informing that the watch started working after connecting it to the charger. I'll be glad to help you.

I'd recommend restarting your Versa 3 by following the steps provided here: How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my Versa 3, I tap on the exercise icon, the running guy appears, then I can't get it to do anything else.  any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes