Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 frozen screen and won't swipe

Fitbit frozen on home screen, it will not swipe up or down,  nor side to side and drains a full charged battery in 6 hours. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @patandjenn. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the screen and battery issues with your Versa 3. I will do my best to help you with this!

Please restart your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Regarding the battery, I'd like to ask if by any chance you're using snore detection? Please note that the Snore Detection feature does impact your device’s battery, so we recommend charging your device to at least 40% before going to bed. For more information, see How can I use my Fitbit device to detect snoring and noise levels while I sleep? 

However, I'd like to share with you that the battery life will depend on how frequent certain features are used in general. Because you're using an Always-On Display clock face, I'd recommend changing the clock face to another one made by Fitbit and monitor your it's behavior in the next day. Additionally, try turning off this setting by opening the Settings app on your watch > Display > Always-on display.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes