Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 is locked and no bluetooth connection

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 3 is locked, it says to unlock with my phone. The steps mentioned online are not possible in the fitbit app. Also my Versa 3 has no bluethoot connection, cant connect to Versa 3 controls. A soft or hard reset is also not possible, while trying to do that the shown on the watch is not correct anymore, it is off for about 6 minutes. Can anybody help to fix these problems?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @FilizDenizalti.

Thank you for trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Versa 3 before contacting us.

When setting up the Versa 3, users can enable the lock option to protect their credit card information. If the watch gets locked, they can enter a personal 4-digit PIN code to unlock it. If an incorrect PIN code is entered 10 times, the user is prompted to unlock with the phone used to pair the watch as explained in this article

When setting up Fitbit Pay a bond is created between the phone and the watch. If the watch is locked and unpaired from the Fitbit account, there is no option to unlock it.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So what do we don in this case? "If the watch is locked and unpaired from the Fitbit account, there is no option to unlock it."

Best Answer