Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 is not tracking my health metrics

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last 5 days the BR and HRV metrics have not been giving any data on my versa 3.  It has been working well up until then.

I have read post from 1 & 2 years ago about this problem but the responses don't apply to the current issue.

Any help would be appreciated thanks 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Beastmom. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

If you're not seeing your health metrics data, please take into consideration the following:

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Beastmom. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

If you're not seeing your health metrics data, please take into consideration the following:

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not help, very frustrating. All health metrics worked perfectly up until Dec 2022. All other aspects of the tracker continue to work.  The final suggestion was for me to buy a new tracker.  Not an option and if I had the money I would not  purchase Fitbit again.

Best Answer