Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 is not vibrating when I reach my goals

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • I have just upgraded to a Versa 3 from a Versa 1 so am fairly familiar to the settings. For some reason this Versa is not vibrating at 10,000 steps. I've checked all the settings and no luck. Any one have any ideas? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Becky 

Iv just got a versa 3. & it’s different to my versa. Mine wasn’t vibrating when I reached my goal. But it was vibrating for timer & alarms. I turned the volume up. Swipe to the right turn it up as far as it will go. Hope this helps 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @Becky70, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. 

Please note that your Versa 3 also alerts you at various times, including if you set an alarm, when you hit your step goal, or if you haven’t met your hourly activity goal.

If your watch isn't alerting you: 

• Make sure you successfully set an alarm. For more information, see How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device?
  • Make sure Do Not Disturb and Sleep Mode are turned off on your Fitbit device. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?
  • If device lock is active on your Fitbit device, make sure you entered your PIN code recently to unlock your device.
  • For health and wellness reminders, make sure your phone is within 30 feet of your Fitbit device.

If you correctly set the alarm or aren’t receiving other alerts, test your device’s vibration motor:

1. Open Timer and choose the stopwatch.
  2. Tap the play icon to start. Your device should vibrate.

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi Marre

Many thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the things you've recommended I've already tried. My watch vibrates when alarm or timer is set, just not when it reaches 10,000 steps. Do not disturb etc is not on. I'm at a loss.

Is there anything else you think I could look at? 

Many thanks in advance

Becky 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Becky 

Iv just got a versa 3. & it’s different to my versa. Mine wasn’t vibrating when I reached my goal. But it was vibrating for timer & alarms. I turned the volume up. Swipe to the right turn it up as far as it will go. Hope this helps 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Many thanks for your advice
The only volume I could see when I swipe right is for music. I've increased it. Hopefully this will work 🤞
Regards 
Becky 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi can I ask if this worked for you, I have the same issue with it not vibrating when I reach 10000 steps 

thanks Evie

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Evie,

I think it did. I'm sorry it was a long time ago and I no longer have a fitbit as I went over to a Samsung watch 4

I hope it works for you 

Best Answer
0 Votes