Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 is stuck on Fitbit logo

Versa 3 is stucked in a loop and showing only fitbit logo.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hi there, @utsavpm. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 3 is stuck on the Fitbit logo. I will do my best to help you with this. 

Sometimes a Fitbit doesn’t seem to be charging when actually the issue is that it has become unresponsive (this can happen if the battery has been allowed to discharge completely). I'd recommend putting it on to charge on a charging wire and outlet known to be working.  Leave it on the charger for a good two hours, even if it doesn’t seem to be charging.  

When it has had two hours, try restarting your Versa 3. I would recommend trying this maybe twice in a row if a first try doesn’t work.

If you manage to fully charge your Versa 3 but it's stuck on the Fitbit logo, please follow the steps below in the order listed:

• Unpair your Fitbit device from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Fitbit device.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Fitbit device.
  • Once your Fitbit device is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Versa 3 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your quick response. I've put it on charge. Will wait for 2 hours and follow the instructions.

I hope it works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@utsavpm You're welcome! I will be around if you need further assistance. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Maria, so I am done charging my Fitbit device for 2 hours and tried restarting, but it is still stuck at the Fitbit logo.

Best Answer

@utsavpm Thanks for the update. 

Since your Versa 3 is still stuck on the Fitbit logo, please follow the last steps I provided above which are specifically to the issue you're experiencing. 

Hope that helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think the issue is with Fitbit watch and not my mobile. How come it will resolve the issue on the watch by turning off my phone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same issue. The watch is connected to the app and has 96% battery, but the watch itself is stuck on the logo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. Charged fully last night no problems, worked all day and then just fixed on the logo and won't do anything.  Tried all steps suggested and nothing

Best Answer

Same here. It s like it is restarting itself on a loop.

Best Answer

Happened to me just now. Battery is fully charged, has been syncing to the app just fine all day. Every Fitbit device I get seems to have a lifespan on two years. I’m over it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yo igual. Esto ha de tener algo que ver con los cambios de compañía

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @MarreFitbit, I look forward to your response. 

Best Answer