Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 is stuck on swim mode

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everytime I go swimming, the display lock and I am not able to stop the activity. I need to wait until the battery die. The touch button is not working also. What should I do? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, firstly make sure you can use the button to turn on and off the screen until you get good at it.

To end a swim you need to push the button twice - this is to avoid accidental stopping due to the water passing over the watch.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi, firstly make sure you can use the button to turn on and off the screen until you get good at it.

To end a swim you need to push the button twice - this is to avoid accidental stopping due to the water passing over the watch.

Best Answer

Hi there, @KikaV. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Water lock turns on automatically when you start a swim in the Exercise app. Try a double tap of the button to turn off water lock. For more information, see Can I swim or shower with my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still can’t switch swim mode off.Versa 3

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which button, versa 3 has no buttons and no instructions 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @susiewarb - double press the indentation on the left of the watch to exit swim mode.

Don't follow the instructions for charging, attach the watch to the cable first and remove it last.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@susiewarb-  here is the link to the manual Versa 3 manual.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. Mine seems to work if I press it 3 times. It is brand new

Best Answer
0 Votes

@susiewarb   I'm happy that you were able to end your Swim.  It really only takes a double press on the button, but you have to get the timing just right.

IMG_0041.jpeg

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes