Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 is stuck on swim mode

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My v 3 is stuck on swim mode and won't clear unless I do a reset.  This just started yesterday,  it didn't do this before the resent update. Is it related? Having to reset each time is really annoying 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
40 REPLIES 40
Thank you so much

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Double tap to pause doesn't work.

It worked well finally...

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Same did you find a solution? 

Best Answer
Yep. Two really quick taps in the left hand button ends the session.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi, When I press and hold the button, it goes to Alexa

Best Answer

That is correct. Try pressing the button twice very quickly. Holding it in is supposed to start Alexa.

Best Answer

@Jclaud also see the post above yours. 

Best Answer

Thank you Rich I love you for this answer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The problem is the button. It is almost impossible to push it. It works sporadically. I had the Versa 2 before and the button was easy to click. The Versa 3 has another button almost no action when pushed. Difficult to push. Why when you build a new product you make it worse? Who decided to change a working push button?

Best Answer

Nothing works when I tap on screen

Best Answer

@jmjobin I find by covering the button completely then squeeze so my skin touches the sensor works best for me. 

Why the change? Because users requested this feature change 

Best Answer
Thank you

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

@Rich_Laue Sorry I do not see this users request change. !!!??

But I confirm that the button on Vera 3 does not work properly compare to the Versa 2. Too much embedded in the casing.

Best Answer

It is a touch button, not a physical button not suppose to work the same. But does)make the unit a little more water resistant 

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue I understand that, but the Versa 2 works well and the new design for Versa 3 does not. Just face it. That is reason exit of swim is difficult… not hard to understand…

Best Answer

This is the most useful tip I've had! Struggled for 10 mins trying to stop the swim (no where near the pool yet) while I was playing around trying to check how I tracked the swim. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tap the back face of the watch several times

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RMLC22   You don't "tap" the back of the watch or "tap" the button to end a swim.  You double press the button to end a swim.  You must feel the vibration.  There seems to be a real sweet spot in the timing, too.  It doesn't always work on the first try for me.

How to end a swimHow to end a swim

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for that asci thought my versa was broken 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is happening to mine too....even when I'm not swimming. It's very annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes