Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 is tracking too many active zone minutes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been wearing a Fitbit for a couple years and am happy with it.

Over the last two months, I've seen an increase in Active Zone Minutes of 200% with no increase in exertion. As an example, last week I got over 1400 zone minutes, 321 just today. on a mostly sedentary day.

Is this a problem I should be concerned about.

TIA 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @240Gordy. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3.

As a first approach, I recommend to restart your Fitbit device and to make sure you're following these tips to properly wear your Versa 3. After this, continue monitoring its functionality. 

On a side note, bear in mind that active zone minutes are earned based on your heart rate data. With that being said, bear in mind that heart-rate tracking can be affected by several factors including air temperature and device location on your arm For more information, see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @240Gordy. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3.

As a first approach, I recommend to restart your Fitbit device and to make sure you're following these tips to properly wear your Versa 3. After this, continue monitoring its functionality. 

On a side note, bear in mind that active zone minutes are earned based on your heart rate data. With that being said, bear in mind that heart-rate tracking can be affected by several factors including air temperature and device location on your arm For more information, see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Versa 3. I've tried restarting. I've checked the wristband. While exercising the watch showed 12 zone minutes but when I synched, it jumped to 90 minutes which is not correct. My heartbeat plot shows about 12 minutes of fat burn and NO cardio. 

Why is it doing this? How can it be corrected?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm not sure if it's me or the Versa, but I'm consistently getting over 600 zone minutes a day with a high of 873.It seems to track my heartbeat right, but that's incredible. 
Best Answer