Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 not syncing exercise info correctly to the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had my versa 3 just under 4 weeks. When it auto tracks exercise it transfers the info over. When I tell it I’m doing an exercise it transfers over the active minutes etc but does not log it as an exercise. 

I have tried the following from the help guide 

phone software is up to date

Fitbit software is up to date

App is the latest version

restarting my iPhone 

restarting the Fitbit. It works straight after but I have to keep doing this. 
I have removed the Fitbit from my account deleted the app and re added as if knew. It works but a week later I’m back in the same position. 

how do I fix this? I don’t want to or have the time after exercise to reboot everything to get all my info transferred. I need to know so I can calculate my insulin and food needs. 

Does this go back to the shop? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Ermintrude775 Welcome back to the Fitbit Community. 

Thanks for the troubleshooting performed prior to posting and the details mentioned. I see where your disappointment is coming from. 

I'd like you to confirm that this procedure is followed to track your workouts using the exercise app on your Versa 3: 

1. Open the Exercise app 

and swipe to find an exercise.
  2. Tap the exercise to choose it. If the exercise uses GPS, you can wait for the signal to connect, or start the exercise and GPS will connect when a signal is available. Note that GPS can take a few minutes to connect.
  3. Tap the play icon 

to begin the exercise, or swipe up to choose an exercise goal or adjust the settings.
  4. Tap the large stat to scroll through your real-time stats. To pause your workout, swipe up and tap the pause icon 

. Note that if you set an exercise goal, your watch vibrates and flashes when you reach the goal.
  5. When you're done with your workout, swipe up and tap the end icon 

End. Your workout summary appears

6. Tap Done to close the summary screen.

Take into consideration that once an activity has been tracked, there's no need to manually log another one as the info will be overridden. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I, too, am having this problem, and have followed all the above steps. Has there been any additional info regarding a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes