Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 screen came off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I looked back and I bought my Versa 3 on October 15th, 2020. Tonight, the screen has popped off, as if the "glue" gave way. The screen still works, because there does not seem to be damage to the actual electronics. However, the screen won't stick back on so it still comes lose.

What do I need to do to get it fixed?

Thank you.

Update: I contacted support and they are replacing it since it's still within the one year warranty. 🙂

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, @CollenatorB. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm glad to hear that our Support Team was able to help. 🙂 Thanks for sharing the outcome with us! 

For future references, please know that when a tracker suffers damage while under warranty, you can contact Customer Support. Discounts and replacements depend on tracker model and other factors.

Have a nice day!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

The same thing happened to me. Mine was purchased during black friday last year. and the screen popped off on Sept 28th.  Fitbit sent me a return label to send the pebble back and I sent it the very next day. Since then, it has been to 2 different cities in Florida, back to my home state at 2 different cities, then to New Mexico, then to Arizona and now 4 different cities in California and it is still not there yet. It has now been 2 full weeks. It had been passed around the USA so much that the Barcode label became unreadable and Fedex replaced it. Lets hope that they replaced it correctly. 

Hopefully you will not have the trouble getting it back to them.

Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am still waiting for the unit to be received. Meanwhile, I found my old Charge 2 which I was finally able to charge, but for some reason I cannot get it to sync. The app sees it and the bluetooth sees it, but it just never connects. Otherwise, it works. Just can't download the data. I hope I receive a replacement soon. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, it's been several weeks and it finally says delivery is pending. I am a bit frustrated, as most people are when they return a fitbit under warrenty, that Fitbit does not make returns a priority. I have been without tracking for 3 weeks soon to be a month. I was using it track health statistics and now I do not have information for a month. I also realize that part of it is with the postal system but that being said, OTHER COMPANIES are able to ship much faster than this RMA.

Will the replacement be a refurbished? At this point, since it was less than a year, that the device was working, it should be replaced with a new one, NOT a refurbished. I took a lot of time deciding to spend the money on the Versa 3 and I had high expectations that it would last more than a year or two. I am very disappointed.😣 As it was, I had to go back to the old Charge 2 I have, but of course, it refuses to sync to my phone so I lose all the tracking data and the date and time is off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still waiting for unit t

Screenshot_20211102-110356.png

o be received. It seems to like to travel from Chino, to Los Angeles and then back to San Francisco and then Chino. FedEx must not get to Calexio very often. At least Fitbit could pay for expedited shipping rather than by horse back. Yes, I am very frustrated nto be without my Versa. 😠

I was supposed to walk a couple 5Ks and I had nothing to track with. I also paid for the Premium membership which is going to waste because my Charge 2 won't sync to my phone.

I believe Fitbit could do better with their RMA process and trust me and just send me the replacement or provide a coupon so I can go to a local store and pick one up. 

I am close to just buying a new one from a different company. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The screen on the replacement just came off, this is the second unit where the seal gave way and the screen popped off. Very disappointed in the quality of the product. I have not even had the replacement for a year.

Best Answer
0 Votes