Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 screen is black

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 3 works but the face is black. I need to use my iPhone app to see all of my daily data. Can this be fixed or is this not good news??

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @VED2 - it is not good news as you can't even see the time.

However, try double tap and swipe the watch face to make sure it's not just a clock face issue. If it shows stuff then change to another clock face.

Also try holding the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears hopefully.

If the watch has other symptoms such as short life between charges there is definitely a problem and needs replacing under warranty hopefully.

Don't go for later more expensive Fitbit models if it's not under warranty but check freely among other makes before proceeding with getting a new watch. There has been a lot of improvements in battery life and features from other makes.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@VED2   If it's just the clock face and you see your other screens when you swipe, then a restart should fix it.  My husband's Sense did this twice and my Versa 3 lost the widgets twice.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I can’t see anything on my screen when I swipe, yet the app captures everything I’m doing. Very odd and sadly I’ll probably need to replace it. 

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I can’t even do a restart, yet the app is tracking everything. Very odd and sadly I’ll probably need to replace it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@VED2 - did you double tap before swiping.

If you can hold the button for 10bseconds it should vibrate, but if the logo doesn't appear there is a problem.

You can chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo Help & support, Contact Customer.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes