Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 screen won't show anything else but the time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday my Versa 3 started to only show the time.  When I swipe up it no longer shows me steps, weather, etc.  I have tried to reset it but it will not reset.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @KatVonC. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the inconvenience with your Versa 3 before reaching out. 

As @Guy_ has suggested, please check if your Versa 3 is not set on "Always-On" as this feature will only show you the time on the main screen all the time, unless you press the button of your watch to see other features and stats. If Always-On is enable, to exit this mode, turn your wrist toward you, press the button, or double-tap the display. For more information, see How do I see the time on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, You may have engaged the Always On Display.

Try swipe right to get to Quick Settings and gray out the clock icon and turn on the wrist icon, also make sure Sleep and Do Not Disturb are greyed while there.

If you still suspect something else wrong it can be good to restart it from Settings on the watch.

Swipe left, Settings, Shutdown, wait 10 seconds place on the charger to restart, and charge it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @KatVonC. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the inconvenience with your Versa 3 before reaching out. 

As @Guy_ has suggested, please check if your Versa 3 is not set on "Always-On" as this feature will only show you the time on the main screen all the time, unless you press the button of your watch to see other features and stats. If Always-On is enable, to exit this mode, turn your wrist toward you, press the button, or double-tap the display. For more information, see How do I see the time on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes