Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 shows a blank screen when I swipe up

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I scroll up to be able to see daily stats from the clock face it is just a black screen. 

I’ve tried restarting my watch and fully charging it, but it keeps happening. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Hancockc. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. 

Since the restart hasn't worked, please try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Hancockc. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. 

Since the restart hasn't worked, please try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me and  the suggsation doesn't work to fix it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

However...what you should try is to restart.   Hold the side button ten seconds until the fitbit logo comes up.  That fixed mine

Best Answer

That worked for me, thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes