Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 stopped tracking my heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 3 heart rate isn't working. The lights on the back are no longer working either. Any idea how to fix it. I've tried restoring it to factory settings but it's still not working.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Ccchrissy - after a factory reset it is necessary to set it up again and then check if it is working.

If it stopped working after having got wet at some point in the last few days that could be an explanation.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Ccchrissy. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the steps you've tried prior to contacting us, it's sad to hear that your Versa 3 is still not tracking your heart rate. @Guy_ Thank you so much for your help!

I've seen you contacted our Support Team just right after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you have any questions regarding the outcome of your case, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team again. It seems like you have exhausted all troubleshooting steps we could've provided here so there's nothing left we in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It hasn't been wet but thanks for the advise. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will do. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes